BM Blade Grinder
MVM Model BM – Knife sharpening machine
The BM series from MVM is a compact but efficient knife-grinding machine. It is available at two grinding lengths of either 650mm or 850mm. The machine can be used for different kinds of tools like planner knives, granulator blades, chipper knives, disposable blades, etc. If you need something for small grinding applications, this machine is the right choice for you.
The BM model features automatic downfeed of the grinding wheel, and can also sharpen other types of blades with the appropriate accessories:
- Planer Knives
- Disposable planer knives (e.g. Tersa, etc)
- Hard metal (HM) inserts
- Wood chipper knives
- Granulator blades for plastic materials
At Saturn Machine Knives, we provide grinding disks and other components that will fit well with the machines. We get tools from the best manufacturers and ensure the products are designed to withstand harsh conditions. Our blades and grinders will last for a long time without any compromise in performance.
Technical features?of the BM 650/850 small knife grinding machine:
- Cast iron machine bed;
- Automatic downfeed grinding head with automatic stop at preset height.
- Tilting head to grind hollow surfaces;
- Carriage run guides covered with replaceable hardened steel guides;
- 90? rotating knife-mounting chuck;
- Coolant pump;
- Chain driven carriage;
- Supplied with stepped blocks to grind 4 overlapping planer blades simultaneously.